Radlett Lawn Tennis & Squash Club

The Radlett Lawn Tennis and Squash Club
425 Watling Street
Radlett, Herts, WD7 7JG
Tel: 01923 854523  
Email: admin@rltsc.co.uk

Charity number: 1117605
 

Club


   
 
Contact Details and Office Hours
 
Facilities in more detail
  • 11 Tennis Courts

6 floodlit astroturf courts
3 acrylic courts
2 tarmac courts

  • 4 glass-backed Squash courts
  • Table Tennis
  • Full changing facilities and showers
  • Function room and kitchen
  • Bar/Social Area
  • Extensive free parking
Our Aims

The objects of the Club are to promote the amateur sports of tennis and squash in Radlett and the surrounding area and community participation therein, by the provision of facilities for both these sports.

The club constitution may be viewed here

History

The Club was originally founded as the Radlett Lawn Tennis Club in 1913 and subsequently incorporated the Radlett Squash Club, whose courts were in an old barn in Watford Road, in 1977.

The present clubhouse was constructed in 1913 and extended to provide further facilities in 1986. Major refurbishments to the social and changing areas were carried out in 2008.

The club is affiliated to England Squash & Racketball and The Lawn Tennis Association

How we are funded

The Club is an unincorporated trust, constituted under a deed dated 19 March 2006. The Club obtained its charitable status from the Charity Commission for England and Wales on 17 January 2007 (Registered Charity No. 1117605).